ICONREM 2024 - 24-28 giugno - Torino
We are pleased to announce the 3rd International Conference on Resilience, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Health Monitoring (ICONREM 2024), to be held at Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy, on June 24-28, 2024.
The Conference is targeted to attendees from universities, research centers and companies working on Resilience, Structural Health monitoring and Earthquake Engineering who will have the opportunity to promote their research and work, to learn about the most recent developments, achievements, and future directions, as well as to increase their network for future innovative collaborations. Accepted papers will be indexed in SCOPUS, and selected papers will be considered for special issues in the following journals:
• Resilient Cities and Structures (Elsevier)
• Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring (Springer)
For further details on ICONREM 2024, please visit the Conference Website: ICONREM 2024
The Call for Technical Sessions is now open.
Participants interested in organizing a Technical Session related to the Conference aim and topics are requested to submit a proposal to the conference secretariat via the conference online Submission platform by July 22, 2023.
• Deadline for Technical Session proposals: July 22, 2023
• Deadline for Abstract submission: December 15, 2023
• Abstract acceptance: January 15, 2024
• Deadline for early bird registration: March 1, 2024
• Deadline for Full Paper submission: March 15, 2024
• Full Paper acceptance: April 15, 2024
• Deadline for registration to be included in the Conference Program and Proceedings: April 30, 2024
We look forward to seeing you in Turin!
ICONREM 2024 Organizing Committee
Prof. Gian Paolo Cimellaro (Chair)
Prof. Ying Zhou (Co-Chair)